Cancer/Tumor Profiling Market Overview:
In recent years, cancer treatment options have advanced significantly. From the initial surgical procedures to the most advanced next-generation technologies, we are now in a position to analyze and understand tumors on an individual basis, allowing us to provide individualized treatment options that may increase patient survival. In this review, we will look at how tumor profiling has changed over the years to provide more efficient and personalized treatment options, as well as how novel technologies can help us envision the future of precision oncology toward better management and, ultimately, increased survival.
The Cancer/Tumor Profiling Market is anticipated to reach USD.ninety-nine billion by then. The growth of this market is related to the increased use of biomarkers in melanoma profiling, which is followed by an increase in the use of proteomic techniques for biomarker analysis, helping to expand the biologic building system over the anticipated time period. The changing consumer preference for customized medications and the increase in melanoma incidents worldwide are driving the demand for the sector. According to the global health organization WHO, Lung and Breast cancer is a common type of melanoma, with around. actor cases per year. The predicted length is driving the industry as cancer bump profiling’s popularity begins to grow.
During the forecast period, the cancer tumor profiling market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.75%. This means that the market value, which was $9.35 billion in 2021, will skyrocket to $24.44 billion by 2029.
Download Sample Report PDF (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures) : https://www.datalibraryresearch.com/sample-request/?id=2370
|Market size available for years||2022–2029|
|Base year considered||2021 (Accessible in 2019 – 2014)|
|Forecast unit||Value (USD billion)|
|Segments covered||Type of Cancer (Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Melanoma Cancer, Other Cancer), Type of Biomarker (Genomic Biomarker, Protein Biomarker), Immunoassays, Next-Generation Sequencing, Polymerase Chain Reaction, Mass Spectrometry, In-Situ Hybridization, Microarrays, and Other Technologies (Genomics, Proteomics, Metabolomics, Epigenetics), Application (Research, Biomarker Discovery, Personalized Medicine, Clinical Application, Diagnostics, Prognostics, Screening, Treatment and Monitoring) (Research, Biomarker Discovery, Personalized Medicine, Clinical Application, Diagnostics, Prognostics, Screening, Treatment and Monitoring)|
|Regions covered||North America (the U.S. and Canada), Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia, South East Asia, Rest of Asia Pacific), Latin America and the Middle East and Africa (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of LAMEA)|
|Companies covered||Illumina, Inc. (US), QIAGEN N.V. (Germany), NeoGenomics Laboratories, Inc. (US), HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc. (US), Genomic Health Inc. (US), Caris Life Sciences (US), Helomics Corporation (US), NanoString Technologies, Inc. (US), Sysmex Corporation (Japan), Ribomed Biotechnologies, Inc. (US), Guardant Health, Inc. (US), Foundation Medicine (US) Roche Diagnostics (Switzerland), (US), GenScript Biotech Corporation (China), Tempus Labs (US), Boreal Genomics Inc (Canada), Perthera (US), Agendia (US), Omniseq(US), Histogene X (Belgium)|
An overview of the global Cancer/Tumor Profiling market, and related technologies and developments. Analyses of global market trends, with historical data from 2018, 2019, and 2020 estimates and projections of CAGRs through 2029. It also includes breakdowns of the overall Cancer/Tumor Profiling market along with various segments, and by geographic region. Analysis of the stakeholder value chain in the Cancer/Tumor Profiling market and comprehensive profiles of leading companies in the industry
The report forecasts the size of the Cancer/Tumor Profiling market for components from 2020 through 2027
The Executive Summary provides a snapshot of key findings of the report. The introduction chapter includes research scope, market segmentation, research methodology, and definitions and assumptions. It involves extreme rigorous scientific methods, tools and techniques to estimate the market size. Exhaustive secondary research is being carried out to collect information related to the market, the parent market, and the peer market. Primary research is undertaken to validate the assumptions, findings, and sizing with the industry experts professionals across the value chain of the market. Both top-down and bottom-up approaches are employed to estimate the complete market size.
Cancer type, biomarker type, technology, technique, and application are the segments of the cancer tumour profiling market. The growth in these segments will assist you in analyzing meager growth segments in industries and providing users with a valuable market overview and market insights to assist them in selecting the primary market applications while making strategic decisions.
· Colorectal Cancer
· Prostate Cancer
· Melanoma Cancer
· Breast Cancer
· Lung Cancer
· Other Cancer
· Protein Biomarker
· Genomic Biomarker
· Biomarker Discovery
· Personalized Medicine
· Clinical Application
· Treatment and Monitoring
Global Cancer/Tumor Profiling market Competitive Analysis:
Key players in the Global Cancer/Tumor Profiling market are Illumina, Inc. (US), QIAGEN N.V. (Germany), NeoGenomics Laboratories, Inc. (US), HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc. (US), Genomic Health Inc. (US), Caris Life Sciences (US), Helomics Corporation (US), NanoString Technologies, Inc. (US), Sysmex Corporation (Japan), Ribomed Biotechnologies, Inc. (US), Guardant Health, Inc. (US), Foundation Medicine (US) Roche Diagnostics (Switzerland), (US), GenScript Biotech Corporation (China), Tempus Labs (US), Boreal Genomics Inc (Canada), Perthera (US), Agendia (US), Omniseq(US), Histogene X (Belgium).
*All our reports are customizable as per customer requirements
This study forecasts revenue and volume growth at global, regional, and country levels from 2018 to 2029. The global Cancer/Tumor Profiling market is distributed on the basis of below-mentioned segments:
Global Cancer/Tumor Profiling market, By Types Segment:
Next-generation Sequencing (NGS)
Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
In Situ Hybridization (ISH)
Global Cancer/Tumor Profiling market, By Application Segment :
Global Cancer/Tumor Profiling market, By Region:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- To study and analyze the global Cancer/Tumor Profiling market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2018 to 2020, and forecast to 2029.
- To understand the structure of Cancer/Tumor Profiling market by identifying its various sub segments.
- Focuses on the key global Cancer/Tumor Profiling players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Cancer/Tumor Profiling with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Cancer/Tumor Profiling submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
The report lists the major players in the regions and their respective market share on the basis of global revenue. It also explains their strategic moves in the past few years, investments in product innovation, and changes in leadership to stay ahead in the competition. This will give the reader an edge over others as a well-informed decision can be made looking at the holistic picture of the market.
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2029 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Table of Contents: Cancer/Tumor Profiling Market
- Part 1: Overview of Cancer/Tumor Profiling Market
- Part 2: Cancer/Tumor Profiling Carts: Global Market Status and Forecast by Regions
- Part 3: Global Market Status and Forecast by Types
- Part 4: Global Market Status and Forecast by Downstream Industry
- Part 5: Market Driving Factor Analysis
- Part 6: Market Competition Status by Major Manufacturers
- Part 7: Major Manufacturers Introduction and Market Data
- Part 8: Upstream and Downstream Market Analysis
- Part 9: Cost and Gross Margin Analysis
- Part 10: Marketing Status Analysis
- Part 11: Market Report Conclusion
- Part 12: Cancer/Tumor Profiling: Research Methodology and Reference
Inquire more and share questions if any before the purchase on this report at: https://www.datalibraryresearch.com/enquiry/?id=2370
Data Library Research is a market research company that helps to find its passion for helping brands grow, discover, and transform. We want our client to make wholehearted and long term business decisions. Data Library Research is committed to deliver their output from market research studies which are based on fact-based and relevant research across the globe. We offer premier market research services that cover all industries verticals, including agro-space defense, agriculture, and food, automotive, basic material, consumer, energy, life science, manufacturing, service, telecom, education, security, technology. We make sure that we make an honest attempt to provide clients an objective strategic insight, which will ultimately result in excellent outcomes.
Senior Manager International Sales and Marketing
Data Library Research
Ph: +13608511343 (US)