Global Last-Mile Delivery Robot Market Opportunities and Forecast 2022-2029
The global Last Mile Delivery Robot Market is estimated to reach USD 5.41 Billion by 2029, at a CAGR of 20.5%.
Robotics is one of the fastest-growing segments of the global supply chain. And nowhere is that more evident than in the last mile delivery marketplace
The automated vehicle lanes segment is expected to account for the largest share of the market in 2029, followed by door-to-door delivery and intelligent transportation systems. North America is expected to be the dominant region in terms of market share, owing to its high adoption of automated driving technologies. Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth rate in the last mile delivery robot market during the forecast period, due to growing concerns about traffic congestion and environmental issues.
There are several reasons for this growth in the market. One reason is increasing urbanization, which is resulting in a rise in demand for delivery services. Additionally, there is an increasing trend of online shopping and e-commerce, which are leading to an increase in demand for doorstep deliveries. Another reason for the growth in the market is the advent of new technologies such as autonomous vehicles and drones, which are making it easier to deliver goods. These developments are expected to drive adoption of delivery robots by major companies, thereby driving growth in the market.
Request for Sample with Complete TOC and Figures & Graphs: https://www.datalibraryresearch.com/sample-request/?id=3218
An overview of the global Last-Mile Delivery Robot market, and related technologies and developments. Analyses of global market trends, with historical data from 2018, 2019, and 2020 estimates and projections of CAGRs through 2029. It also includes breakdowns of the overall Last-Mile Delivery Robot market along with various segments, and by geographic region. Analysis of the stakeholder value chain in the Last-Mile Delivery Robot market and comprehensive profiles of leading companies in the industry.
The report forecasts the size of the Last-Mile Delivery Robot market for components from 2022 through 2029
The Executive Summary provides a snapshot of the key findings of the report. The introduction chapter includes the research scope, market segmentation, research methodology, and definitions and assumptions. It involves extremely rigorous scientific methods, tools, and techniques to estimate the market size. Exhaustive secondary research is being carried out to collect information related to the market, the parent market, and the peer market. Primary research is undertaken to validate the assumptions, findings, and sizing with industry experts and professionals across the value chain of the market. Both top-down and bottom-up approaches are employed to estimate the complete market size.
The chapter on market dynamics includes market drivers, restraints, and opportunities which helps familiarise with market potential and upcoming opportunities. The chapter on key insights includes emerging trends from major countries, the latest technological advancement, regulatory landscape, SWOT analysis, and Porter’s five forces analysis. This chapter provides detailed insights of the market which derives the market trends, changing phase of investments, and the scope of profit potential, and helps to take appropriate business decisions. The chapter on competitive analysis includes the profiling of leading companies in the global market to map the leading companies and their focus of interest in the market.
After deriving the market size from the market size estimation process, the total market has been split into several segments and sub-segments. To complete the overall market engineering process and arrive at the exact statistics for all segments and sub-segments, data triangulation and market breakdown procedures are being used. The data triangulation is carried out by studying various factors and trends from demand and supply perspectives.
The global Last-Mile Delivery Robot market are segmented on the basis of Type, Application, and Region.
Global Last-Mile Delivery Robot Market Competitive Analysis:
•Agility Robotics, Inc.
• Amazon.com, Inc.
• ANYbotics AG
• Cyan Robotics, Inc.
• FedEx Corporation
• Kiwi Campus Inc.
• Meituan Inc.
• Nuro, Inc.
• Rakuten Group, Inc.
• Segway Robotics
• Serve Robotics Inc
• Starship Technologies Inc.
• TERAKI GmbH
• Yandex LLC
*All our reports are customizable as per customer requirements
This study forecasts revenue and volume growth at global, regional, and country levels from 2018 to 2029. The Global Last-Mile Delivery Robot market is distributed on the basis of the below-mentioned segments:
Global Last-Mile Delivery Robot Market, By Type:
Global Last-Mile Delivery Robot Market, By Application:
- Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals
- Food and Beverage
- Postal and Parcel
Global Last-Mile Delivery Robot Market, By Region:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
|Market size available for years||2022–2029|
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast unit||Value (USD Million)|
|Segments Covered||Product, End Use, Application, and Region.|
|Regions covered||North America (the U.S. and Canada), Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia, South East Asia, Rest of Asia Pacific), Latin America and the Middle East and Africa (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of LAMEA)|
|Companies covered||Agility Robotics, Inc. ,Amazon.com, Inc. ,ANYbotics AG,Cyan Robotics, Inc.,FedEx Corporation,Kiwi Campus Inc.,Meituan Inc.,Nuro, Inc. ,Rakuten Group, Inc.,Segway Robotics,Serve Robotics Inc,Starship Technologies Inc.,TERAKI GmbH,TwinswHeel,Yandex LLC|
- To study and analyze the global Last-Mile Delivery Robot market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2018 to 2020, and forecast to 2029.
- To understand the structure of Last-Mile Delivery Robot market by identifying its various sub segments.
- Focuses on the key global Last-Mile Delivery Robot players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Last-Mile Delivery Robot with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Last-Mile Delivery Robot submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
The report lists the major players in the regions and their respective market share on the basis of global revenue. It also explains their strategic moves in the past few years, investments in product innovation, and changes in leadership to stay ahead in the competition. This will give the reader an edge over others as a well-informed decision can be made looking at the holistic picture of the market.
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2029 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Table of Contents: Last-Mile Delivery Robot Market
- Part 1: Overview of Last-Mile Delivery Robot Market
- Part 2: Last-Mile Delivery Robot Carts: Global Market Status and Forecast by Regions
- Part 3: Global Market Status and Forecast by Types
- Part 4: Global Market Status and Forecast by Downstream Industry
- Part 5: Market Driving Factor Analysis
- Part 6: Market Competition Status by Major Manufacturers
- Part 7: Major Manufacturers Introduction and Market Data
- Part 8: Upstream and Downstream Market Analysis
- Part 9: Cost and Gross Margin Analysis
- Part 10: Marketing Status Analysis
- Part 11: Market Report Conclusion
- Part 12: Last-Mile Delivery Robot: Research Methodology and Reference
Do You Have Any Question Or Specific Requirement? Ask to Our Industry Expert @: https://www.datalibraryresearch.com/enquiry/?id=3218
Data Library Research is a market research company that helps to find its passion for helping brands grow, discover, and transform. We want our client to make wholehearted and long term business decisions. Data Library Research is committed to deliver their output from market research studies which are based on fact-based and relevant research across the globe. We offer premier market research services that cover all industries verticals, including agro-space defense, agriculture, and food, automotive, basic material, consumer, energy, life science, manufacturing, service, telecom, education, security, technology. We make sure that we make an honest attempt to provide clients an objective strategic insight, which will ultimately result in excellent outcomes.
Senior Manager International Sales and Marketing
Data Library Research
Ph: +13608511343 (US)