The global Nuclear Pharmacy Market is expected to reach USD 4.1 billion by 2028 from USD 2.8 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 6.5%. The growth of this market is primarily driven by the rising demand for PET/CT scans, increasing number of cancer cases, and growing number of clinical trials.
The global nuclear pharmacy market is expected to reach USD 3.58 billion by 2025 from USD 2.63 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 6.1%. The growth of this market is primarily driven by the rising demand for radio pharmaceuticals for cancer diagnosis and therapy and the increasing number of PET/CT procedures worldwide.
In 2018, North America accounted for the largest share of the global nuclear pharmacy market, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. The large share of North America can be attributed to the rising incidence of cancer and other chronic diseases, the growing number of PET/CT procedures, and government initiatives to promote nuclear medicine.
Top Key Players | Nuclear Pharmacy Market : PharmaLogic, Nihon Medi-Physics, Yantai Dongcheng Biochemicals, Curium Pharma, Cardinal Health, Jubilant Radiopharma, GE Healthcare, and UPPI.
Request for Sample with Complete TOC and Figures & Graphs: https://www.reportsandmarkets.com/sample-request/global-nuclear-pharmacy-market-4494796?utm_source=dj&utm_medium=14
In order to better understand the nuclear pharmacy market, it is important to first segment the market. The nuclear pharmacy market can be segmented by product, application, and geography.
Nuclear pharmacies offer a variety of products, including radioisotopes, radiopharmaceuticals, and other nuclear medicine products.
Nuclear pharmacies serve a variety of customers, including hospitals, clinics, research laboratories, and pharmaceutical companies.
The global nuclear pharmacy market is divided into four major regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW).
Future of the Market
The global nuclear pharmacy market size is expected to reach USD 4.4 billion by 2024 from an estimated USD 3.2 billion in 2019, at a CAGR of 5.9%. Increase in the number of diagnostic procedures using nuclear medicine imaging, growth in the number of cancer patients, and favorable government initiatives are expected to drive market growth during the forecast period.
Nuclear pharmacies are expected to grow at a significant rate in North America during the forecast period owing to the increase in demand for radio pharmaceuticals and presence of large numbers of hospitals and clinics. The Asia Pacific nuclear pharmacy market is also projected to grow at a rapid pace due to factors such as rise in cancer incidence and government initiatives aimed at promoting nuclear medicine.
Key Questions | Answered Included in Sample Report
- What will the market size be in 2027 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Table of Contents | Nuclear Pharmacy Market
- Part 1: Overview of Nuclear Pharmacy Market
- Part 2: Nuclear Pharmacy Carts: Global Market Status and Forecast by Regions
- Part 3: Global Market Status and Forecast by Types
- Part 4: Global Market Status and Forecast by Downstream Industry
- Part 5: Market Driving Factor Analysis
- Part 6: Market Competition Status by Major Manufacturers
- Part 7: Major Manufacturers Introduction and Market Data
- Part 8: Upstream and Downstream Market Analysis
- Part 9: Cost and Gross Margin Analysis
- Part 10: Marketing Status Analysis
- Part 11: Market Report Conclusion
- Part 12: Nuclear Pharmacy: Research Methodology and Reference
Reports and Markets is not just another company in this domain but is a part of a veteran group called Algoro Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. It offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for a wide range of sectors both for the government and private agencies all across the world. The database of the company is updated on a daily basis. Our database contains a variety of industry verticals that include: Food Beverage, Automotive, Chemicals and Energy, IT & Telecom, Consumer, Healthcare, and many more. Each and every report goes through the appropriate research methodology, Checked from the professionals and analysts.
Manager – Partner Relations & International Marketing
Ph: +1-352-353-0818 (US)